We are hiring administration staff!
AAD is continuously growing and expanding and we’re looking for another dedicated person to add to our staff. Must be a friendly and motivated person who enjoys working with children and parents, loves organization, and is a fantastic problem solver. Must know our program thoroughly; dance experience a plus but not required. Position would be part time, with hours in the afternoon/evening at the studio. Position would begin in the summer/fall of 2018 and continue through June 2019.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why working at a dance studio would be your ideal job.
Duties will include:
- Greeting families, monitoring lobby
- Answering client questions, addressing client Issues
- Phone & email correspondence
- Registration Assistance
- Overseeing apparel
- Overseeing inventory
- Research for promotion of the business
- Promoting the studio on social media
- Creating advertisement material
- Productive, positive, & patient
- Detail oriented
- Hard work ethic and willingness to learn
- Organizational wizard
- Strong communicator
- Problem solving
- Technologically (including Apple) proficient