We are hiring an assistant dance instructor!
AAD is continuously growing and expanding and we’re looking for another dedicated person to add to our staff. Must be a friendly and motivated person who enjoys working with children. We're looking for a knowledgable dancer who is willing to teaching young children the discipline of a dance class and allow them to express themselves creatively. Must be able to inspire and motivate dancers to participate. Position involves working closely with Program Director to understand program vision, develop and implement strategies to reach program goals.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why working at a dance studio would be your ideal job.
Duties will include:
- Maintain positive attitude with both dancers and parents
- Work closely with less outgoing children to make them feel comfortable and included
- Motivate dancers to participate in class activities
- Follow leadership of the head instructors in the classroom
- Take over head instructor's roles when they are unable to perform them
- Productive, Positive, & Patient
- Hard work ethic
- Strong Communicator
- Problem Solving
- Mondays - 4:45-5:30
- Wednesdays - 4:45-5:30