Woohoo! Classes begin on September 9!
Before then, we have 5 important things to note.
1. DRESS CODE: We have the same dress code as last year. You can access it via our Online Apparel Store. We have most of the shoes to try on at the studio before you order online. *If you have shoes (or leotards!) from last yearthat no longer fit, please donate them in the lobby. We'd love to get a good shoe exchange happening to save everyone some money!*
2. OPEN HOURS: We're at the studio this week to try on shoes, pay in full, pick up photos and DVDs! We'll have hours next week as well. Stay tuned :)
3. SAVE SOME BUCKS: It's not too late to save 5% by paying in full for year of dance! Contact us today to pay by check or cash for your dance year! Otherwise, your first payment will be automatically charged on the first of each month, September through June.
4. SENIOR COMPANY AUDITIONS: See you this Wednesday at 6 pm at AAD for our teenage dancers!
5. VACATION PHOTOS: We'd love to see how you rocked your AAD gear this summer. Post your favorite photo of your dancer wearing his/her AAD gear on vacation on our Facebook page today! Make sure to LIKE us on Facebook. A very BIG photo contest is coming your way in September!
We have so many exciting things coming your way this year.
If you have yet to register, jump to it- classes are filling up!
Thank you for your business. Let's get dancing!